Saturday, May 1, 2010

Premo Appreciation: Jay-Z - "A Million And One Questions (Extended Remix)"

I haven't done one of my regular features in a while, so I thought I'd get back into the swing of things with a bit of Premo Appreciation. Now here's yet ANOTHER Jay-Z track, and I know I post a lot of the Jigga Man's songs, but I can't help it that he works with all the best producers!

This track is the extended remix to "A Million And One Questions", so only the original version of this song appeared on Jay's 2nd studio album, In My Lifetime, Vol. 1. Now I have to admit, the beat on this track changes up a little over halfway through the song, into a beat that I'm not quite a fan of. However, I love the beat on the first half of the track so much that it's still one of my favourite Premo productions. That's just my opinion though. Y'all will have to make up your own minds on this one. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment