Thursday, April 15, 2010

Premo Appreciation: Royce Da 5'9" - "Shake This" & "Hip Hop"

If I had to choose my favourite Premier beat of all time, it would have to be "Boom" by Royce Da 5'9". However, as I've already posted that amazing song on my blog before, I thought I'd share with y'all a couple more tracks that these two giants of Hip Hop have made together. The first track is called "Shake This", which revolves around Royce's one year prison sentence that he served back in 2007. He really pours his heart out on the track so you'll wanna listen closely to the lyrics. The second track is called "Hip Hop", and that's exactly what the song is about. Pure Hip Hop. Now let's not forget about Premo, who produces two wonderful beats, and turns Royce's great lyrics into fantastic songs. Enjoy!

Royce Da 5'9" - Shake This


Royce Da 5'9" - Hip Hop

No comments:

Post a Comment