Friday, March 26, 2010

Song Of The Day: "Hate It Or Love It"

OK, so I'm gonna start a feature on my blog and it's called Song Of The Day. Here's how it works: I post a song I like. That's it. Exciting, huh?

Now seeing as this is the first entry for my Song Of The Day feature, I wanted to start it off with a bang, so I'm posting one of my favourite songs of all time; "Hate It Or Love It" by The Game, featuring 50 Cent. This is my top played song on iTunes and for good reason. I LOVE this song, so much so that I know all the words off by heart. I'm a big fan of The Game, and this song is one of the main reasons why. On the other hand, there's 50 Cent, who pretty much sucks balls as an emcee, but as much as I hate to admit it, he actually steals the show on this song. 50 Cent has never sounded better on a track, and he never will. Now let's not forget the producers of the song, Cool & Dre, who do an amazing job with the beat, and the result is one of the greatest Hip Hop songs to come out of the last 20 years. That's enough from me though, time to enjoy the song ................

Favourite line: "'Pac is gone and Brenda's still throwing babies in the garbage"

1 comment:

  1. One of the best songs of all time. Smooth ass lyrics and flow.

    Whoop whoop

    ReplyDelete